Stateside Treat Emporium (our, us, we) are committed to protecting your privacy and rights.
Information we may collect
We may collect the following information from you:
1. Information that you have provided in purchasing products form the website including your name, email address, personal address and your phone number;
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of such correspondence;
3. Details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs, location data and other communication data and resources which you access;
4. Information which you provide when entering any competitions or promotions;
5. Information which you provide when reporting any problems with our website;
To pay for goods via credit or debit card, you will be asked to provide your details on a 128-bit encrypted secure form. These are then sent encrypted and processed through Stripe our gateway payment provider. We do not see your card details and we do not store any card details on our web servers.
Use of personal information
We process your personal information for the below purposes:
1. Administrating orders to provide you with the products which you have purchased;
2. Dealing with your enquiries and requests;
3. Prevention and detection of fraud and prosecution of offenders;
4. Providing you with information which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To perform these functions we may employ other companies on our behalf. These companies include Couriers for the delivery of your order, Stripe for the processing of your payment and marketing companies to inform you of our new products if you have consented to be contacted in such a way. Whilst these companies will have access to your personal data to process their function they will not use it for any other purpose and are required to process the information in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
You will only receive emails notifying you of our products if you have requested to receive information by signing up to our newsletter.
If once you have signed up to receive such emails you wish to opt out you may do so at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link contained on the bottom of all marketing emails, by email to email@example.com or by writing to Stateside Treat Emporium, Unit 103 Jarrow Business Centre, Viking Industrial Park, Rolling Mill Road, Jarrow, NE32 3DT.
This enables us to:
1. Estimate our audience size;
2. Estimate and track usage patterns;
3. Store information about your preferences;
4. Recognise when you return to our website;
5. Enable the use of the shopping cart on the website.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your data will be processed in the United Kingdom for the fulfilment of your order or answering queries.
Details for processing your payment details may be handled staff at our 3rd party payment gateway partner.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take steps to ensuring that your data is treated in accordance to this policy and securely.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to 3rd parties:
1. If we are under duty to disclose your personal date to comply with any legal requirements or in enforcing our website Terms and Conditions.
World Wide Web
Due to the international nature of the internet, collecting and processing data through the internet involves the international transmission of data.
By browsing our website and through communication with us you agree to us processing your personal data in this way.
Although we have implemented system to protect your personal data as the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure, we cannot therefore guarantee the security of data transmitted through the internet and such transmission is completed at your own risk.
Once the data is in our possession we will implement security systems to prevent unauthorised access.
Accessing your information
You have a right to access or to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. A subject Access Request may be subject to a fee of £10 to cover the costs associated in providing you with the information we hold about you. To request your personal information please write to us at:
Stateside Treat Emporium, Unit 103 Jarrow Business Centre, Viking Industrial Park, Rolling Mill Road, Jarrow, NE32 3DT.